African Big Four

Posted by: silverknife

African Big Four - 10/24/19 02:22 PM

The first four of the Late (and sorely missed) Tom Clinton's African Big Five series. Scrimmed by Ron Scaggs. All have serial number 50 with the original soft cases and Greg Gutcher's exotic leather sheaths. All have been safe queens.

#25-5 with scrimmed lion-Croc leather Sheath
#27 with #25 handle scrimmed leopard-Ostrich leather Sheath
#3-5 scrimmed with Elephant-Croc leather Sheath
#12-6 scrimmed with Cape Buffalo-Cape Buffalo Leather sheath

For sale at the original cost of $995 each check or M.O. +$10.00 each for PayPal. $15 each shipping by insured USPS priority mail w/in CONUS. Actual shipping cost if more than one is purchased. Will ship internationally at actual shipping cost.

Photos on request.

Annual listing fee is paid.

Posted by: BladesNBarrels

Re: African Big Four - 10/24/19 06:26 PM

Good to see you on the forums again Doug.
I hope "retired" life has been treating you well!
GLWS

Re: African Big Four - 10/24/19 10:16 PM

Hey Dave. Kinda fun to be back. Been awhile. I'm retired from the private practice but have been Chief Counsel for the Coast Guard Auxiliary under four National Commodores after serving as Deputy Chief for 2 years and Assistant Chief for 2 before that. Hey, maybe I should change my handle to "Chief." Oops, maybe not, brother David might not see the humor in that. We all know how cranky he can get. grin

I also do a fair amount of air and surface operations as well. PM me when you get a chance, let's catch up.

Regards,
Doug
Posted by: Sidney_Redford

Re: African Big Four - 10/25/19 12:10 AM

Been a long time good to see you are doing well.

Re: African Big Four - 10/25/19 01:24 AM

Hi Sidney,

Big fun saying hello to old friends. Feels like I never left. How you doing?

Regards,
Doug
Posted by: Sidney_Redford

Re: African Big Four - 10/25/19 04:13 PM

I am good you still diving?

Re: African Big Four - 10/25/19 06:25 PM

Yup. Just did Truk Lagoon and Palau for the second time. Got certified for tech diving a few years ago so I am able to go deeper and stay longer more safely.

What are you up to?