Knife Of The Week Model 21

Posted by: vklough46

Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 03/02/08 08:19 AM

Thanks to all who have participated thus far.

From Randall Made Knives: The History of the Man and the Blades by Robert L. Gaddis, pp.222-223.

Quote:

In August or early September 1965, Randall Knives attempted to make a small, caping-style knife out of the scrap steel from cut-off tangs. An explanation of terms is in order here. First, a caping knife is a general tem used for a small fixed-blade knife useful for the delicate cutting required to remove the skin from the skull of a game animal so that it may be properly mounted by a taxidermist. Such a knife is especially useful around the eyes, ears, and mouth, or when skinning any small animal for the taxidermist.

Second, concerning scrap steel being generated by cutting off tangs, the blade forgings for all Randall knife models that can be ordered with a leather-washer handle are forged with tangs a little longer than is required for the nut, which is screwed down tight behind the butt cap. When one of these forgings is to be made into a knife without a butt cap on the handle, this tang portion of the forging is much too long, especially if the order calls for a nicely curved stag handle. When a customer specifies a stag handle without butt cap, the first thing a shop craftsman does is take the rough-ground forging over to the Little Bantam Iron Worker machine and cut off about 3 inches off the forged tang....

Being naturally frugal, Bo had often thought about making some types of small knives from these pieces of perfectly good blade steel. Well, in the latter part of the summer of 1965, the shop tried making nice small caping knives out of the longest pieces of these cut-off tangs, but it just didn't work out. As Bo explained, "By the time you forged the tang and tried to get a real decent blade out of it, you couldn't do it. You couldn't get sufficient blade length."

Well, the concept of a knife designed for delicate cutting duties was a good one, even if Randall couldn't make use of the cut-off tang steel, so a fresh bar of steel was used for the forgings.... We do know what the successful result of this fiddling around looks like because, at some point, the little knife became a part of his museum collection....

An interesting feature was the guardless brass hilt, very similar to those used on the earliest Model 8 Trout and Bird knives. The slender stag handle was also characteristic of the early examples of the Model 8. This prototype even had an unusual arrangement of fiber spacers, there being only three in a white-red-white sequence. By the time the model 21 was photographed for the eighteenth printing... it had undergone considerable changes.

The blade was more upswept at the point, and the belly was deeper and more rounded for easier skinning. The small hilt was given a normal single finger guard, and the stag handle was slightly larger in diameter.... In addition, it was now called "Little Game," a title it has kept ever since.

On a personal note, a surgeon friend of mine has a couple of these knives. He tells me that they are such a well-made and balanced knife that he handles it with the deftness of a scalpel.

Lady and gentlemen, may we please see some Model 21s?
Kevin
Posted by: MARK

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 03/02/08 08:47 AM

Here is my Dad's Model 21. He ordered it new in the early 80's and he carries it every deer season. This is the knife that gave me the "Randall itch".
Posted by: tunefink

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 03/02/08 12:38 PM

Here is a neat package.... it's a model#21 and #5-5 combo. Old black micarta, the #5 is a 7 spacer and the #21 is a 5 spacer.... which was common for the smaller knives. The sheath is a Johnson rough back.

Posted by: Chief

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 03/02/08 12:54 PM

Quote:

Here is a neat package.... it's a model#21 and #5-5 combo. Old black micarta, the #5 is a 7 spacer and the #21 is a 5 spacer.... which was common for the smaller knives. The sheath is a Johnson rough back.

Tune,

I've never seen a Dual rig like yours usually just the piggy back style. Impressive!!!

See Ya, Chief
Posted by: tunefink

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 03/02/08 01:12 PM

Thanks Chief....!!!

I have one other.... I should have added last week to the #20's. Rhett hasa a real nice old black side by side set I have wanted for a few years now..... Here is a #20 and a #8-5.

Posted by: Holzinger258

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 03/02/08 06:23 PM

-Steve
Posted by: Cabinet_Man

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 03/07/08 05:05 PM

I really had to look for the knife of the week thread. It was burried on the second page. Doesn't anyone have 21's that they like? I love this little knife!

Here's a couple that I have... new and old.
~dale

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 03/07/08 05:07 PM

newer one...

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 10/31/08 01:12 PM

group shot...

Posted by: Warren_Polidori

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/22/09 07:47 PM

Here's a really nice fully featured Model 21 along side a big brother 20. The handle shape is it's most striking feature. These two are keepers.

Best,
Warren

Posted by: Captain Chris Stanaback

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/22/09 08:49 PM

Warren,
Nice "Ward Gays"!
Best, Capt. Chris

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/22/09 08:52 PM

Thanks Capt. I was told that the Ward Gay handles are no longer available. What a shame, they are quite nice.

Best,
Warren

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/22/09 08:55 PM

Yeah...True story,
Steve Peters screwed that up for everybody. He even ordered "Sasquatch" Bowies with Ward Gay handles. Apparently, that was enough to put Gary over the edge. Too bad. I've got a nice one (Model #20...not a #21) in green canvas...kinda matches your brown one.
Best, Capt. Chris

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/22/09 08:58 PM

Captain,

Will you post it on the 20 thread? I'd like to see it.

Best,
Warren
Posted by: TonyLaPetri

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/22/09 09:31 PM

Warren,
Two Beauties that look great together!
Tony

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/22/09 09:37 PM

10-4, Warren, Will do.
Best, Capt. Chris
Posted by: 2ninersavo

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/23/09 01:44 PM

Quote:

Yeah...True story,
Steve Peters screwed that up for everybody. He even ordered "Sasquatch" Bowies with Ward Gay handles. Apparently, that was enough to put Gary over the edge. Too bad. I've got a nice one (Model #20...not a #21) in green canvas...kinda matches your brown one.
Best, Capt. Chris

Capt, Who is Steve Peters?
Posted by: 7033grip

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/23/09 03:30 PM

If you watch Randalls on eBay, he sells as SJJP.

Here's one of his many (high priced) listings. http://cgi.ebay.com/RANDALL-KNIFE-KNIVES...%3A7%7C294%3A50

Dubie Baxter

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/23/09 03:53 PM

Jerry,
Steve has been buying from me, and almost all of the other Randall dealers, as well as the shop for several years. He has a boatload of Randalls on eBay and sells a good share. Trouble is: When he hears of something new...or something he does not already have, he has a tendancy to go a bit overboard trying to optain that particular offereing.
Once he found out about a "Ward Gay" handle shape...Boom! The floodgates were opened. Too many requests in a short amount of time on too many oddball models led to the decision to no longer offer the Ward Gay handle shape.
Best, Capt. Chris
P.S. In all fairness, it should also be pointed out that Steve offers free shipping to RKS members and that's something most eBayers do not offer....CCS
Posted by: 7033grip

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/23/09 04:08 PM

Sorry Captain, I re-read the post and saw that he was asking you.

Dubie

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 07/02/09 05:54 PM

Here's a Model 21 recently purchased for the second time around. I wish I had all the flyer miles this little gem has travelled in the past several months. Well it's back to stay and a much better deal the second time around wasn't bad either. This is one of those Ironwood Burl handles that just has loads of character. The brass hilt, brass and black spacers and brass butt cap add a very pleasing color contrast with this wood. I just might make this one a user someday.

Best,
Warren

Posted by: Burnie

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 07/02/09 09:09 PM

Warren,
I love the little model 21! Here is a "Loaded" little game! Fossil Walrus, SS blade, Thumb Notches,NH,Metal Spacers,NBC.
Posted by: Burnie

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 07/02/09 09:11 PM

Colors in handle are out of this world!

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 07/02/09 09:15 PM

Burnie,

You won't find too many made like yours. That's a really rare combination on a 21 and it's just awesome. These knives may be small in size but they are large in character. Thanks for posting your knife, excellent find.

Best,
Warren
Posted by: tglassco

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 07/02/09 10:11 PM

Burnie & Warren,

Awesome knives guys, they are really something to look at.
Quote:

These knives may be small in size but they are large in character

Well said Warren, I think most of my future RMK acquisitions will be in the smaller knives category.

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 07/02/09 10:37 PM

"Might just be a user some day"...OK: Here's my "retired" user #21. I just had a feeling of something "irreplaceable" about it!
Best, Capt. Chris

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 07/02/09 10:41 PM

Warren,
Looking at the other side you can see 2 things. Outrageous stag and some "staining" from use.
Best, Capt. Chris
Posted by: crutchtip

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 07/02/09 10:41 PM

Earliest stainless #21 I have seen. Notice the small logo stamp and the large separate "S" stamp.

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 07/02/09 10:44 PM

Now I remember why I put it up. I was afraid of screwing up the sheath!!
Best, Capt. Chris

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 07/02/09 10:46 PM

I guess I shouldn't be so fussy. It's only a Johnson "Baby dot" mid 80's sheath...Closer look!
Best, Capt. Chris

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 07/02/09 10:48 PM

Crutch:
Sorry, dude!
Didn't realize I was stepping on ya'. Great 'ol #21 ya' got there!!
Best, Capt. Chris

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 07/03/09 11:19 AM

Captain,

That is a great knife. I remember you posted that one somewhere before. The fact that Bo signed it and gave it to you is even better. Lucky guy!

Best,
Warren

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 07/21/09 05:22 PM

Warren,
Here's another one I mentioned ages ago. I'm "dusting" one of the safes...and found it!
Best, Capt. Chris

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 07/21/09 05:25 PM

Photo #2...Best, Capt. Chris

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 07/21/09 05:35 PM

Captain,

Similar handle to the Model 11-4 you posted today. Again, you get all the good amber stag handles!

Best,
Warren

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 07/21/09 07:58 PM

Thanks, Warren:
Here's the other side of this amber stag handle.
Best, Capt. Chris

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 07/21/09 10:22 PM

Captain ... I heard somewhere that you might like amber stag???????
That's a beauty!
Posted by: Peter_Kaufman

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 11/11/09 07:51 AM

Hi guys
I just received this #21 ironwood, brass hilt, rounded brass butt, thong and left hand sheath on Monday. It is the cutest little Randall I own now.
Peter

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 11/11/09 09:20 AM

Cute ... AND handsome!
Very Nice Peter ... the rounded butt cap works well with this little beauty.
Tony
Posted by: Steven

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 11/11/09 03:56 PM

Peter
The 21 is one of my favorite Randalls and yours is fantastic. Want to sell it?

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 11/11/09 03:59 PM

Thanks for the nice comments.
Steven, thanks, but I don't want to sell it, I haven't even drooled on it much yet.
Peter
Posted by: Litch

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 05/18/10 06:31 AM

I've shown it in the SHAG-thread, but I think it belongs in here as well:

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 05/18/10 08:32 AM

EXCELLENT Stag!!!
Tony
Posted by: Tom_D

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 09/28/10 08:59 AM

I'm a big fan of dark stag so felt very fortunate to receive this example of Shop Stag yesterday.

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 09/28/10 09:35 AM

NICE TOM!!!!!!!!!
Cool how the curve of the blade "flows" right into the curve of the stag handle.
Tony

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 09/28/10 10:11 AM

I've been looking for a new model 21. I really like the lines of that one. Stag looks great the curves are near perfect for the blade lines. Very Nice.
Posted by: fabio

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 11/14/10 04:00 PM

arrive randall 21 stag handle. it's fantastic knife.

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 11/14/10 04:48 PM

Great 21 Fabio, I really like the stag on that

I have one 21 myself and it is a great little knife

Peter

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 11/14/10 05:02 PM

stag isn't realy curved but is confortable in the hand. i'm not a hunter but i'm sure that is a realy worker knife
Posted by: Leatherman

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 11/14/10 05:05 PM

Thats a nice looking 21 Fabio! The stag looks really nice and the grind looks like its a perfect slicer!

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 11/14/10 05:22 PM

Fabio,
A very Classy looking #21!
Tony

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 11/14/10 05:35 PM

thanks guys blush .
Posted by: lunde

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 07/08/11 10:23 AM

This #21 with four chargeable options (stainless steel, nickel silver hilt, aluminum/black spacers, and nickel silver butt cap) was ordered from Gary Clinton on 09/09/2010, and arrived yesterday (07/07/2011):

I also specified a squared hilt top, radiused butt cap, and a black sheath. The Stag is shop-supplied.

Oh, and the photo was taken with my BlackBerry Bold 9650.
Posted by: kalervo

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 07/08/11 10:31 AM

Woow Ken, this is a fantastic knife. The stag also have a great fantastic natural shape. I love it.

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 07/08/11 10:56 AM

Ken,
Beautiful 21! I really like the slight swell of the stag handle.
Enjoy,
Tony

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 07/08/11 11:17 AM

Ken
Great Little Game, and most excellent shop stag, please let us see the other side too when you have a chance
Peter
Posted by: lunde

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 07/13/11 09:12 AM

Here are better photos of my #21, including closeups of its Stag:

Posted by: pappy19

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 07/13/11 11:44 AM

Nicely set up #21 Ken. A great looker and could be a dandy user as well.

Pap

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 06/02/12 05:56 PM

This little guy just arrived also, nice options and great stag too.
These knives are really small, but can still do any kind of cutting you would need.

Peter

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 06/02/12 06:36 PM

That knife looks familiar. Nice choice Peter. The "Little Game" is mis-named in my mind. With a 3 1/2" skinning blade you get as much cutting surface as you would on a 4" drop point blade. As you said: They can do a great job for ya'.
Glad you like it.
Best, Capt. Chris
PS: You mail came today...CCS
Posted by: Abby

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 06/02/12 07:16 PM

I gave this 21 to Dad in 1976. Then I had to have one so in about 1990 I got my 21 while on a trip to D-World. Love the size and the stag. Now that Dad's gone sometimes I just like to hold on to his Randall and think good thoughts. You know even to this day it is still Dads Randall, I am just taking care of it. You will never hear me ask hey how much is this Randall worth.... Really. I just don't need money that bad.
Posted by: Chuck_Nan

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 06/02/12 07:30 PM

That story just made me shed a tear!

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 06/02/12 07:56 PM

Morris
Great looking knives and story. It is nice to hear about the history of your knives

Peter
Posted by: Tanasie

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 01/03/13 01:14 AM

I'm adding my Vintage Model 21 'Little Game" knife to the knife of the week thread....I really like
the horizontal stamping on the blade.

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 01/03/13 08:18 AM

Just went thru the whole thread again. Thanks for brining it back up. Man I love those model 21's. Tanasie that is very nice.

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 01/03/13 09:46 AM

Hey Rex,
Very nice looking #21.
The straight, horizontal stamp looks good and is not seen that often.
Nice curve on the good looking stag...complements the curve of the blade.
Tony
Posted by: Tanasie

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 01/03/13 12:45 PM

....thank's guy's. I wish more member's would post pic's of their RMK's...believe me seeing
pic's of RMK's is the highlight of this 'ol geezer's' day.
Posted by: Ortega BVT

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 09/07/14 04:03 AM

I started using this Little Game this summer during short hikes in the mountains... I love it!

Posted by: lummox

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 09/22/14 08:26 PM

Beautiful dark stag, Ortega. NICE.

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 09/23/14 10:50 AM

Very nice stag on that 21. Still one of my most carried and used Randall's just a practical little blade.
Posted by: Tattoo Bill

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 09/23/15 09:06 AM

1966ish Model 21 "KIT" knife!
Posted by: GCTom41

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 09/23/15 09:17 AM

Bill,

That is one fantastic Kit Knife!

Tom Flynn
Posted by: desert.snake

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 09/23/15 09:22 AM

Beautiful knife!
I wonder who did the handle? smile
Very similar in style to J N Cooper,
but it's not exactly it.

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 09/23/15 09:48 AM

Who ever finished this blade did a nice job. I really like the handle.
Posted by: Aurevoir Gopher

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 09/23/15 10:22 AM

Unique and very nice looking.
Posted by: rfcarlin

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/05/17 07:00 PM

I recently picked up this RMK Model 21 Little Game knife. The sheath had me puzzled as I had not seen one with this tooling before, and the Model 21 was NOT one of the Andy Thornal Dealer Specials. Once I found and read Rhett Stidham's Randall Lore #41, all was made clear and I realized that for a short while, all of the RMKs sold at Thornal's had the "Special" stamp and the tooling. I'm feeling like I picked up an uncommon piece of RMK history.

Here are the specs on the knife:
-Blade: 3.25” carbon tool steel. Stamped “Randall Made Orlando FLA” with double scimitars. Top of blade in front of hilt notched for thumb placement.
-Handle: Sambar stag. Brass single hilt. 5 spacers (RWBWR).
-OAL: 7.5”
-Sheath: Randall (Johnson) Model A brown leather sheath without hone pocket. Hand tooled floral design on toe of sheath front. Reverse is embossed with RMK logo, “Andy Thornal – Special” and “21”.
-RMK Catalog Description: 4"-4 1/4" genuine imported stag handle. Brass hilt. Especially suited for caping and other delicate cutting duties. Top of blade in front of hilt notched for thumb placement. (Not available with leather handle.)
-Notes: Hand forged/crafted. As per seller, the knife was made in the early 1980s (which would be towards the end of the period of Thornal sheath special stamping and hand tooling).
-As per Rhett Stidham (Randall Lore #41 Andy Thornal Special): “Andy Thornal is a world class, sporting and outfitter's store, in Winter Haven, Florida and has been a RANDALL dealer since 1969. To date they have had three special Randall knives made. [For] Their SERIES #1 knife [100 made which were sold 1974-1985]…The back of the sheath is marked ANDY THORNAL SPECIAL above the regular Randall mark. A floral design is present below the stone pocket on the front of the sheath. The sheaths were made by Johnson. [For] Their SERIES #2 knife [100 made which were sold 1977-1990]…The first knives in this series had sheaths with the floral design also, but later on the floral design was discontinued. Also the ANDY THORNAL mark is on the back of sheath…There was a time when the sheaths for all Randalls sold at the Andy Thornal store had the Thornal logo above the Randall logo on the back of the sheath. The knife shown here [Model 21 with reverse ATS stamp but no hand tooled floral design on front] is one of those non special knives with the sheath marked Andy Thornal. This is not the case today and exactly when this stopped is not known for sure but probably in the early 1980’s.”
Posted by: W Polidori

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/05/17 08:07 PM

Bob,

That's a nice companion to your recent little NDP. Same spacer stack and nice stag on both. A side by side tandem sheath would be a great idea.
Posted by: rodbrown

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/05/17 09:25 PM

Bill

I echo the others comments. That is a great looking knife. Who ever did the work, looks like they did a 1st class job.

I must have slept through your post of a couple of years ago, because I don't ever recall seeing those pics before.
Posted by: Tattoo Bill

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/05/17 09:37 PM

Originally Posted By: rodbrown
Bill

I echo the others comments. That is a great looking knife. Who ever did the work, looks like they did a 1st class job.

I must have slept through your post of a couple of years ago, because I don't ever recall seeing those pics before.

I was told that it was built by John Nelson Cooper, but have nothing to back that up with, other than the fact that it looks like a John Nelson Cooper knife! lol
Posted by: rfcarlin

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/06/17 07:25 PM

Thanks Warren.

The Nordic DP stag is a bit darker and 'fatter' but I do have them displayed side by side.

I like the dual sheath idea, but if it happens, it would be somewhere down the road.

Bob

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/06/17 07:40 PM

Bob,

Just do it. I think Stickman could make this a Dynamic Duo.

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/11/18 09:22 PM

Seems like the last person was me who posted anything about the little 21. Like the GTR it's really a super utilitarian. I have made mine part of my carving set for little work like disassembling a turkey. I actually use 3 Randall's for the task. Carver, Steak knife,21.
For those that must have stainless steel, this is carbon,it stains, it gets washed and dried right away. Five years, no rust, razor sharp. I could care less about the staining. It's a working man's knife, use it!

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/12/18 09:35 AM

Warren
I like the curve of that stag, looks about perfect. My 21 was my everyday carry for years but now resides in the kitchen it is used plenty. Mine is carbon and the blade is dark. Sharp as the day I bought it.
Posted by: RamKingJC

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/12/18 02:03 PM

My #21 I got from the Captain! In it's correct pouch. Excellent stag with brass hardware. It's my go to "steak" knife!
Posted by: RamKingJC

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/12/18 02:09 PM

And, in case ya'll don't know yet...EVERYTHING is better in beaver... THANKS MIKE!!! 8-)

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/12/18 03:19 PM

Obviously my favorite leather for sheaths, plus it is very, very tuff stuff. Nice one, for sure.

Pap
Posted by: GHD

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/12/18 04:06 PM

Yup, Leave it to Beaver, nice setup !

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/12/18 04:14 PM

Steven,

Yes that curve fits my hand perfectly. Thank you.
Posted by: desert.snake

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 09/28/18 11:26 AM

I'm sorry if I missed something again, but I forgot, from what year on small stainless knives have ceased to use a large stamp and switched to a small stamp?
I see a fine little knife on sale, I'm curious, the scabbard looks modern (button with a stamp), but the knife itself looks a little older. But I'm not an expert, so I can be wrong.
Posted by: The Bushman

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 11/22/18 11:22 PM

Meanwhile, in the Bush Alaska a Little Game has gone to work on little game...

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 11/23/18 07:30 AM

Nice shot...and welcome aboard the forums. Rick T. told me he got you "in".
Congratulations, Capt. Chris
Posted by: Shoot870p

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 11/23/18 11:22 AM

The bushman,
That sure looks good.
Walker
Posted by: The Bushman

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/17/19 10:53 PM

Thank you Chris and Walker! That Little Game was a generous gift from a hunting guest.

Today I am gifting a Little Game to a very good friend of mine; pay it forward. A random act of kindness.

By looking at the pictures, I bet y'all know where this beauty is from... Yep, The Captain.

The Little Game is fast becoming one of my favorite Randalls.

Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 - 04/18/19 12:28 AM

Very nice and a great sportsman companion for all occasions.

Pap