Where oh where is the Captain

Posted by: Dirty_Water

Where oh where is the Captain - 07/26/21 08:57 PM

I talked with Cap on Thursday and he was not feeling well, I've tried to contact him all day by text and I guess he's ignoring me, but I also noticed he has not posted since Tuesday of last week!! Hope all is well sir...
Posted by: tomthbomb

Re: Where oh where is the Captain - 07/26/21 10:46 PM

Same here and prayers sent for him.
Posted by: Captain Chris Stanaback

Re: Where oh where is the Captain - 07/27/21 09:04 AM

Good morning members,
Thanks for your concerns. I'm ok! I will get back to posting this afternoon. Things have been a little hectic since Blade-N-Bama..No worries.
Best, Capt. Chris
PS: All NASA handle material has been sold, with only a few select pieces coming out that will be for sale...CCS
Posted by: LarryWW1246

Re: Where oh where is the Captain - 07/27/21 09:35 AM

Glad to hear all is well.

All here are long ago vaccinated...but a vaccinated nephew just got a positive diagnosis...and we have been in close contact with him.

Just goes to show that even vaccinated can get sick, and all emotion aside should wear masks to help cut down on its circulating. The mask is the only thing that can help, other than keeping distance.

Larry

Re: Where oh where is the Captain - 07/27/21 10:14 AM

Just for the record, I was not sick with anything Covid-Related, rather nerve damage in my neck from my November 27th, 2020 wreck. I am "double-shot" also Larry. Thanks to everyone for their concerns. I appreciate it.
Capt. Chris
Posted by: crutchtip

Re: Where oh where is the Captain - 07/29/21 07:54 PM

I think we need to leave all personal advice and guidance about the Wuhan out of the discussions.
Posted by: tomthbomb

Re: Where oh where is the Captain - 07/29/21 09:23 PM

Everybody deserves some time off.
Posted by: Duke

Re: Where oh where is the Captain - 07/29/21 09:51 PM

Originally Posted By: tomthbomb
Everybody deserves some time off.

Ain’t it the truth?!,?

Re: Where oh where is the Captain - 07/30/21 09:26 AM

Bomb Man,
I left you a voicemail yesterday.
Best, Capt. Chris
Posted by: Chief

Re: Where oh where is the Captain - 07/31/21 05:12 PM

Like they used to say in the Corp......best to not look for the Captain and be glad he's not looking for you!