Would you...?

Posted by: The Bushman

Would you...? - 02/24/19 04:37 PM

Would you buy a Randall from any of these folks? I have. And will continue to do so.

I presently have 7 RMK's on order with three of these dealers; all stellar individuals as I see it, with Mr. Clinton being my preferred seller.

Re: Would you...? - 02/24/19 04:39 PM

(l. to r.) A.G. Russell, Buck Buchanan, Capt Chris Stanaback, Goldie Russell, Glenn Buxton (Wayne's Son), Gary Clinton, Leanna Clinton, Wayne Buxton, Duke McCaa (Gulf Breeze), Dave Harvey (Nordic Knives), Wayne Jordan, and Scott Maynard from the Shop.
Posted by: alan_grombacher

Re: Would you...? - 02/24/19 05:53 PM

I have bought Randall’s from: A.G. Russell, The Captain, the Buxtons, Dave, and the shop ( My first two Randalls were bought after I talked to Gary) plus Miles and Steve Z.. All fantastic folks to deal with on Randalls.

Alan
Posted by: Doug74

Re: Would you...? - 02/24/19 06:06 PM

Absolutely! I’ve purchased directly from the shop and from the Clinton’s, Dave Harvey, Rick Bowles, Capt Chris, and AG Russell.

And, will continue to do so....
Posted by: Sharpi

Re: Would you...? - 02/24/19 06:37 PM

The Guy on the far right looks suspicious
Sharpi
3 outta 7
Posted by: Sphinx3000

Re: Would you...? - 02/24/19 07:13 PM

Better so?
Posted by: Dirty_Water

Re: Would you...? - 02/24/19 07:26 PM

Now THAT'S what I call a hijack!!

I don't see Rick Ward in the picture!!

We have a locked Rick Ward bashing thread and an open Rick Ward bashing thread...pretty sure we don't need another!!
Posted by: RamKingJC

Re: Would you...? - 02/24/19 07:31 PM

REALLY. ... Do we need to see MORE of your Bullcrap?!?!

There is NO call to hijack another person's thread with your negative GARBAGE. ..

Re: Would you...? - 02/24/19 07:33 PM

I think the person with just 6 posts opened this topic with a reason. Or do you think it is pure a coincidence that he asks if people would buy from these dealers?

Re: Would you...? - 02/24/19 07:34 PM

But no problem, I will remove the topics!
Posted by: RamKingJC

Re: Would you...? - 02/24/19 07:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Sharpi
The Guy on the far right looks suspicious
Sharpi
3 outta 7

The guy on the right is VERY suspicious!

This is a GREAT picture and a cool thread. I am good with everyone pictured here. Sorry that we lost A.G. last year. All great guys and gals, a couple are very special to me and I am thankful to have them in my life...way beyond knives!
Posted by: Holzinger258

Re: Would you...? - 02/24/19 10:24 PM

I can't quite match Alan, but I have bought Randall knives from: A.G. Russell, The Captain, Dave, and the shop, plus Steve Z.. All fantastic folks to deal with on Randalls.
Posted by: coachblalock

Re: Would you...? - 02/24/19 11:01 PM

I have bought from: Capt. Chris, Rick Bowles, A.G. Russell, Gary Clinton, and Doug Kenefick.

All are first rate men! I’ll be buying from them again.

Re: Would you...? - 02/25/19 03:21 PM

"... All great guys and gals, a couple are very special to me and I am thankful to have them in my life...way beyond knives!"

From RMK to RMF so to speak; Randall Made Friends. I salute you for that.
Posted by: WhatWouldYouSay

Re: Would you...? - 02/25/19 09:59 PM

Thanks for posting the RMK dealer group photo. I am new to buying and collecting Randall Made Knives, but have managed to acquire and accumulate a nice variety of new production in a few months from Mr. Clinton, Capt. Chris, and Mr. Bowles- whom I know from Colt collecting through gun forums.
I’m glad to be able to put faces to the names, and also to learn of the other dealers in the group as well.
I’m still a babe in the woods learning about RMK’s fine collectible vintage products. However, it seems the reputation in the name is equal to the quality in the knife. My dealer experiences over the last four months needs no improvement. They’re good at what they do and I can tell that they all really like it too.
Posted by: Lytridis

Re: Would you...? - 02/26/19 04:08 AM

Definitely YESSSSS.
And these are also the names I propose when someone ask me about buying a randall knife.
BTW, I love that pictures. It's always good to see who is who.
Thanks for posting it
Posted by: Buck Buchanan

Re: Would you...? - 02/26/19 09:30 AM

It is the largest assembly of Authorized Randall Dealers thus far, taken at the 2013 Blade Show by Gail Maynard using my Canon 5D MKII camera.

Rick Ward was photographed the next day at his table and I “photoshopped” his head into the picture between Wayne Jordan and Scott Maynard.

This is the final photograph, which Scott and Captain Chris liked so much that they asked for copies for each of the pictured dealers and one for Gary Randall, which now hangs in his office.