Customer Supplied Handle Material

Posted by: boardrider

Customer Supplied Handle Material - 05/11/14 12:27 PM

Sorry to bring this up, I'm sure again for the hundredth time...but is there somewhere on the forum the list of SIZES for RMK approved customer supplied handle material appears? I can't seem to find it in the search function.

I'm trying to put together a full set of Randalls with Hawaiian Koa wood handles and i know all the sizes are different for the different models. Thanks
Posted by: Buckspen

Re: Customer Supplied Handle Material - 05/11/14 01:11 PM

I have the "official" list from RMK that I got a year or two ago. I'd be happy to postal mail you a copy or scan it and e-mail it to you.

I suppose I could also archive it on the forum, if someone will tell me how to do it.

- - -Buckspen
Posted by: rodbrown

Re: Customer Supplied Handle Material - 05/11/14 03:26 PM

Griff

Here is a sheet with handle sizes. The BAD news is it a few years old and I don't know if anything has changed.
Posted by: boardrider

Re: Customer Supplied Handle Material - 05/11/14 04:46 PM

Rod, Thanks a lot this is exactly what I was looking for, Good to hear from you Hope all is well, Buddy, Regards Griff
Posted by: Captain Chris Stanaback

Re: Customer Supplied Handle Material - 05/11/14 06:38 PM

Missing is the specs for #24's, Sm. Gamblers and all "slotted" handle material.
Best, Capt. Chris
Posted by: Michael_Mason

Re: Customer Supplied Handle Material - 05/12/14 05:45 AM

Full tang specs:
Drawing is courtesy of RMK.

Posted by: Duke

Re: Customer Supplied Handle Material - 05/14/14 02:59 PM

To aid Mike Mason's drawing is a picture of slotted Jade Green G-10 and Brown Micarta that was cut by (& purchased from) Jim Behring. Also, two knives that Randall made for me using them.
Posted by: Nucler

Re: Customer Supplied Handle Material - 01/20/15 08:26 PM

Rcvd from RMK today.
dated 2014.
Latest and greatest.
best,
Gary