Randall Made Knife Miles Swelze
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#169831 - 03/25/18 02:19 PM ArtesaniaHerreros - Greetings from Spain!
ArtesaniaHerrero Offline
Just dropped in

Good day you all,

My name is José Antonio Herreros. I am a knife and pocket knives artisan from Spain.

It has been more than 44 years when I started making my own knives (when I was 13 years old) and today I can proudly name myself as an "amateur" (everyday you learn something new) artisan. I have been working with the most famous and finest cutlery brands from Spain, thanks to that, I have been awarded with the most important titles inside the Spanish handmade cutlery.

Recently, I decided to make my own webpage http://www.artesaniaherreros.es/en/ since the Spanish handmade cutlery is dissapearing. Sadly, I have to start from cero since I have no photos (or the ones I have are really old) of my oldest creations, but, I try to keep the webpage updated with more products (with quality photos), videos, etc. so one day I could proudly look at it as my own catalogue.

I have attached you a few photos of my latest products, they are just a little glimpse of my daily work, but I hope you like it.

Thanks a lot to everyone who told me on facebook about this marvelous forum, and thanks everyone for letting me part of this awesome community!

Greetings from Spain - José Antonio Herreros, Knives and folding knives artisan from Spain.
 

#169866 - 03/26/18 01:45 PM Re: ArtesaniaHerreros - Greetings from Spain! [Re: ArtesaniaHerrero]
rodbrown Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Hola Jose

Thank you for posting some of your knives. You have some interesting designs.

Where do you live in Spain? My wife has done 3 Caminos and I have done one. We are thinking of doing another and I would like to be able to see your knives in person.

Keep up the great work.
The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.” — Nelson Mandela

#169868 - 03/26/18 02:47 PM Re: ArtesaniaHerreros - Greetings from Spain! [Re: rodbrown]
ArtesaniaHerrero Offline
Just dropped in

Originally Posted By: rodbrown
Hola Jose

Thank you for posting some of your knives. You have some interesting designs.

Where do you live in Spain? My wife has done 3 Caminos and I have done one. We are thinking of doing another and I would like to be able to see your knives in person.

Keep up the great work.

that sounds great! so great! I am from Albacete, Castille-La Mancha, if you come closer anytime just let me know! I would be honored to meet you!

#169871 - 03/26/18 06:40 PM Re: ArtesaniaHerreros - Greetings from Spain! [Re: ArtesaniaHerrero]
TonyLaPetri Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Glen Head NY
Beautiful knives, Jose!

Welcome, good to have you here!

Tony
RKS#1885
RKCC CM-022

Moderator:  John_Hanlon, John_Nugent, kdhampton