I really like ancient anthropomorphic daggers. Some elements can be used in more modern designs. Here up a picture of a bronze European knife (region of the Alps), the owner - Jack Levin - showed it on one forum, as indicated, it is about 3000 thousand years old. I found the bowie master Bill Bagwell on the net, I don't remember what this model is called, the handle was in the shape of a bird's head. In the end, I combined and got what is below. It reminds me a bit of my favorite garden scissors (burgon and ball double bow shears).

Unfortunately I am not very good at Bowie varietie - I know a toothpick, I know the Alamo, I know the San Francisco style, but in fact I see a lot more variations. I wonder if someone has already used a similar idea for the pommel? So far I've seen something similar only in versions where the pommel is the paw of an eagle, mostly these are fantasy blades and pn Incurved Bow Shears, and I think I saw a similar one at Hibben.

I drew butcher knives and 3 pommels - in the form of legs, in the form of a ring plate, in the form of a solid piece of metal ( like medieval combat knives, for striking). I think the choice will depend on what kind of mass distribution we need, but I like the first option better, because he looks like legs and a beer opener. What are your thoughts?

Attachments
------Bowie Celtic Pommel.jpg

------Bowie Celtic Pommel small.jpg

------eaglepaw.jpg

------bow.jpg