dominionhobby.com Clinton Knives
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Click here to pay your forum fees ->
KF Forum
Registration

(click here)

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#41563 - 05/08/08 03:38 PM Rules for Buy, Sell and Trade Forum at KTF $5 Fee
Rhett Stidham Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Virginia, USA
Welcome Randall Knife Society members and non-members. This is the new RKS "Buy, Sell and Trade" Forum. You will need to use your real names here also and if you list your RKS member number, it will help you with fellow members.

RKS members like this rule usually and non-members hate it. But the reason for the rule is two-fold. Most importantly, it gives seller and buyer some assurance their knife deals will be on the "up-and-up".

Also, there will be a $5.00 listing fee (donation) per knife, be it a buy, sell or trade item. Ex: 3 knives, $15.00 fee.

Please pay at the time you list your knife/knives. Not after it sells.

This money will be used to operate this Forum. Make payments to PayPal using the email address payrks@gate.net or click on the PayPal button at the top of this page.

Best regards,

Rhett
Rhett Stidham RKS #002
President/Founder
www.randallknifesociety.com
email:payrks@gate.net

#164679 - 09/16/17 10:39 PM Re: Rules for Buy, Sell and Trade Forum at KTF $5 Fee [Re: Rhett Stidham]
slynn Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Found this message but went to PayPal and it only brought up an email from you. I don't mind paying $5.10 dollars $25 but it's not showing me how to do it. Any chance you or someone could contact me and walk me through this so I can move on? Thanks

#164681 - 09/16/17 10:39 PM Re: Rules for Buy, Sell and Trade Forum at KTF $5 Fee [Re: slynn]
slynn Offline
Knife Enthusiast

407-592-9028 text or phone

#164682 - 09/16/17 10:42 PM Re: Rules for Buy, Sell and Trade Forum at KTF $5 Fee [Re: slynn]
slynn Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Randalls suggested I come to this site and list my knife. I'm having a heckuva time though. I guess if I can't get it shown on here, I'll give Randall's a call. Thanks

#164684 - 09/16/17 10:45 PM Re: Rules for Buy, Sell and Trade Forum at KTF $5 Fee [Re: slynn]
slynn Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Randalls suggested I come to this site and list my knife. I'm having a heckuva time though. I guess if I can't get it shown on here, I'll give Randall's a call. Thanks

#190027 - 09/11/20 09:27 PM Re: Rules for Buy, Sell and Trade Forum at KTF $5 Fee [Re: slynn]
Patricio_Diez_Butty Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Florida
Hello if I want to promote my new book, it is in this area I have to do it?
Thanks
Patrick

Moderator:  Mr_Mod