Clinton Knives dominionhobby.com
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#195484 - 09/02/21 08:25 PM blocked threads...
thevalueman Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Georgia
OH Richard...
so many questions....I'm vaxed...since February!!
I will get the booster when it's made available to me...
Here's the deal!!!
LOOSE weight(I'm down 22lb's)!! EXERCISE!!! I'm hitting the gym 2X week 50+min per trip...doing high rate cardo!!! elliptical/treadmill...
If you don't want to get this crap, get out of the group that gets it!!!
HIT the gym...loose 20lb's....portion control!!! almost as good(in my opinion) as being vaxed!!! that is...if you do not choose to get vaxed...work it out!!

:-)Rocky
RKCC#25

#195485 - 09/02/21 08:52 PM Re: blocked threads... [Re: thevalueman]
freeman1901 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Thanks Rocky, I agree taking care to be in the best condition and having our immune system strong.
I am sorry if I offended someone, I was putting my perspective out there and what I have learned. I have no agenda as Capt Chris said.
Is not a healthy desire for wellness and many ways of fighting this covid what we should have?
I'm not sure where the White, Black, Hispanic stuff came from. My point was showing what other parts of the world are doing to fight this thing.
Capt Chris, no need to lock the thread, I assure you I had no agenda other than trying to figure this out.
If that offends you, I will stop commenting. No need to lock.

Kind Regards, Richard.

Edited by freeman1901 (09/02/21 08:56 PM)

#195650 - 09/14/21 09:53 AM Re: blocked threads... [Re: freeman1901]
Wayne Dengler Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Earth
I have strong feelings about the vaccine stuff and this whole scam in general.

By the way,Phizer is owned by a China company.

Back in the early 50s when Polio broke out,my parents wisely chose not to have my sister and I get the then new Salk Vaccine. Turns out,many kids got Polio from the early vaccine.

I am a SENIOR citizen and choose not to get the vaccine. Instead I take Vitamin D3,Zinc,B12 which have been proven to bolster the immune system.

Hospitals get $$$ when they have a patient test positive,so it is in their best interest to hike up the numbers.

We have had folks in my neighborhood come back with positive tests. Funny thing is,that they did not get tested.

This is the same hospital that had me listed as deceased two years ago.................

Just my thoughts. Not arguing,just an old man talking.

Wayne

#195652 - 09/14/21 10:12 AM Re: blocked threads... [Re: Wayne Dengler]
Eric Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Michigan
Even a Old man can take one for the team.

#195654 - 09/14/21 11:26 AM Re: blocked threads... [Re: Eric]
LarryWW1246 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Like others, I have no sure answers about COVID, but started lockdown as early as mid-January 2020.

Why? Because the authorities said it was passed by physical contact, yet all the coronaviruses were known to be airborne.

So we sanitized and kept away from EVERYBODY. And were still counting on luck to get us through.

Considering what people who get infected go through--pain, multiple health impacts, expensive treatments, and some very strange complications for many if they survive, I will take whatever combination of luck and precaution I can get.

A lot of apprehension about it has come from inconsistent expert advice, and informal treatments that might or might not help any particular person, and our inherent right to be wrong even in the face of the best advice.

We came close to getting it...

Our nephew is living with us.

He had Pfizer vaccine. In late June developed a fever up to 102, flushed, sore throat and cough. No energy.

Interesting that he had been very careful, only went to the gym when very few people were around, none of his few friends who he had little contact with got sick. I suspect he picked it up in a restaurant where he went with two friends for lunch shortly before he became ill.

He tested positive three times, got better, then tested negative and is doing well.

We had Moderna, lived in the same house, breathed the same air which was deadly in nursing homes and in many other settings for unvaccinated people.

We had no symptoms.

When he was tested, they asked which vaccine he had gotten, but they did not share any info as to what variant of the virus he had and he had no way of learning that since testing is a one-way production line.

Somebody said that it is now endemic...it is so prevalent that it is always going to be with us.

We have no hope of eliminating it from the human population, and if we came close, it has been passed on to both wild and domesticated and zoo animal populations...meaning we might catch it from them.

In short, it is a bitch.

But we don't accomplish much if we let our apprehension and frustration turn us against each other.

Too bad it hit in a time when the country was so polarized for other reasons, and too bad better more practical experts were not leading our effort. Not that all of them were "bad" or "wrong" but some had vested interests in the whole thing.

Larry

Edited by LarryWW1246 (09/14/21 03:02 PM)
ABKA #046
RKS #1246

#195658 - 09/14/21 03:44 PM Re: blocked threads... [Re: LarryWW1246]
Wayne Dengler Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Earth
Larry,
Good thoughts.
Yet,nobody gives a second look at the 300,000+ folks who die each year due to medical goof ups.

Obviously I am not a fan of the medical profession. They did a good job killing my wife,daughter and youngest grandson.

Opiod crisis??? Who provides all the opiods???

Dr.Fauci has been proven a fraud and yet folks listen to him.

Wayne

#195659 - 09/14/21 05:33 PM Re: blocked threads... [Re: Wayne Dengler]
thevalueman Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Georgia
Wayne....
right on!!
several folks in my family are members of the medical profession...doctors...they are about a dumb as a stump when it comes to common since!!
The medical profession is propped up by big pharma!!
all they know how to do is prescribe medication..."opioids" and what not...they are incapable of actually having a true, "one on one" conversation with the patient,..absorbing it, then doing what is best for the penitent...drugs....drugs....drugs

:-)Rocky
RKCC#25

Moderator:  Mr_Mod