Randall Made Knife Clinton Knives
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#193348 - 03/23/21 08:39 PM Keep the fillibuster
crutchtip Offline
Knife Enthusiast

With the recent and unfortunate shootings, the Dems are emboldened to ban a whole bunch of firearms, that you all know won't do a damn thing to stop crazies. Don't rest on this one, they are close.

Contact these 3 Senators To KEEP the Filibuster:

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) 202-224-3954
Sen. Krysten Sinema (D-AZ) 202-224-4521
Sen. Jon Tester (D-MT) 202-224-2644

BUY-SELL-TRADE

#193351 - 03/23/21 09:05 PM Re: Keep the fillibuster [Re: crutchtip]
tomthbomb Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Deep East Texas
The filibuster is part of the basis of our Representative Republic, sometimes called a democracy. Is the most effective tool the party out of power has, regardless of which party it is. The party in power now wants to delete it because the party out of power is good at utilizing it and they are not.

I am stepping down from my soapbox and going to the kitchen for a couple of chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk.
RKS #4868

#193357 - 03/23/21 10:45 PM Re: Keep the fillibuster [Re: tomthbomb]
thevalueman Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Georgia
they will not give a fats rats ass about non constituents contacting them...they don't really care much for their own constituents....
This is the real ass that gave all this to us!! can't say enough bad things about my governor from the great state of Georgia!!

:-)Rocky
RKCC#25

#193358 - 03/24/21 07:42 AM Re: Keep the fillibuster [Re: thevalueman]
crutchtip Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Perhaps they won't Rocky, but Manchin from WV in particular is always on shaky ground with this kind of stuff and his constituents, the country folks in WV don't like it when someone upends their way of life.

I don't know what happened to GA. I hope the black folks that voted those two turds into the Senate are are happy with the both being ant-gun when blacks as a percentage are the largest group of firearms purchasers in the past year.

BUY-SELL-TRADE

#193359 - 03/24/21 08:13 AM Re: Keep the fillibuster [Re: crutchtip]
thevalueman Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Georgia
Joe,
Here's the deal....Kemp should have appointed Doug Collins....a good old, LOCAL country boy, with ideas that pretty much were in line with most conservative ideas....BUT...he did not...he appointed the money(Kelly) and took the pay off....I actually voted for her, she did a good job...BUT...she wasn't from "around here"....so...I don't know, but anyway she didn't get enough votes to stop the runoff....MAYBE Doug, by being from "around here" just might have drawn more conservative voters to the polls....maybe Stacy could not have been able to make up the votes needed to knock him off....we will never know...
THEN we have the voting machines....it's been rumored he took the payoff on them as well....there has been evidence presented that there was a lot of internet "things" going on that night...things that might not have happened IF Kemp had chosen a different method of vote collection....I've not been able to get my head around why it is that we count on international companies to count our votes....makes no since to me....AND why does it take 3-4 weeks to count votes in this state, when Florida, with way more folks can turn in their results within 3-4 hours of poll closings....just makes no since...
Georgia is a shyte hook right now...
:-)Rocky

Edited by thevalueman (03/24/21 08:19 AM)
RKCC#25

Moderator:  Mr_Mod