dominionhobby.com Randall Made Knife
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#85962 - 02/15/11 08:26 PM Scheduled delivery dates gettin' closer... *
Captain Chris Stanaback Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Central Florida
This notice is for all Randall knife freaks on this forum.
I was at the Randall shop today, picking up my order. I was in Gary Randall's office showing him a miniature axe made by an old former employess, Will Pass. Afterwards Gary asked me to let everyone on the forums know that the long delay in scheduled shipping date is coming down! This is great news. In the past couple of years the Randall shop has cut the delay from "over 3 months" down to "7 weeks"!!
If you have knives orderd from the shop or a dealer the delivery time is closing in towards the actual scheduled date. The actual delivery time, i.e. the time from when you order until delivery is still 58-59 months (Jan., 2016 right now)...but at least they are getting close to delivering on the dates promised!
Thanks to Scott, Jason, Jed and the whole crew of makers for steppin' up. It's much appreciated!
Best, Capt. Chris
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com

#85968 - 02/16/11 10:07 AM Re: Scheduled delivery dates gettin' closer... [Re: Captain Chris Stanaback]
lunde Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: San Jose, CA, USA, Earth
I noticed the same thing when I received the DELAYED SHIPMENT NOTICE last week for the six-option #5-6" (SS2/NS1/STG/CI/WT/ET2) that I ordered for my daughter in August of 2006. The original scheduled ship date that is printed on it is 04/07/2011, and "JUN 2011" is stamped over it.
RKS #5344
SHAG #1
#4-6-6-SS #2
http://lundestudio.com/RandallOrderingFAQ/

#86146 - 02/22/11 08:29 PM Re: Scheduled delivery dates gettin' closer... [Re: Captain Chris Stanaback]
bwknifefan Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: NE Florida
I agree, my revised date on my invoice for a 12-8",SS,NS-FCH, NS-SC,Stag indicated a Scheduled Ship date of 3/10/2011 from an original date of 1/16/2011.
The attempt to deliver notice from USPS was in my mail box today. That makes it about 5 weeks from the original deliver date.
The crew in Orlando continue to do a great job.

Jim Salake
RMK #4419
RKS #4419
NRA Life Member

Moderator:  Mr_Mod