James Behring Knives Miles Swelze
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Cleaning session by Matthias @ 08/19/19 04:15 AM

Here are some pics from my little cleaning session yesterday.... For the nickel silver and brass fittings I use Puma metal polish. For the handles I use Ren-Wax. For the blades I use Sinensis camellia oil. Matthias
Dirty Water's Lounge - The Bad, Ugly and Political at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 08/19/19 12:38 AM

A bittersweet show, that much is certain. Upon arrival I was informed that the promoter had put into place new "rules" (no laws or ordinances) concerning "all" firearms. I was told my bolt-action hunting rifles (which were the onl
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by pappy19 @ 08/18/19 11:53 PM

Yes, and then knives will be next. Beware. Pap
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by crutchtip @ 08/18/19 11:24 PM

Get ready boys, that is what is coming down the pipe for everyone. You want to sell a firearm to a relative, a friend, your wife, you will be required to run a background check as though you are an FFL. Fill out a 4473, It is a form of backdoor quasi
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Brown Micarta 2-8 on eBay by crutchtip @ 08/18/19 11:18 PM

Sheath is correct. Etched logo. Blade has been buffed, but a pretty good price for a rare knife.
Fishing and Boating Tales
Jump to new posts Re: Best Lures For Fresh And Salt Water by tomthbomb @ 08/18/19 10:29 PM

Perch. The lures in the photo are salesman samples. That's why there are no hooks or spinners.
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: CCFT by Salty Cracker @ 08/18/19 10:24 PM

Thank you all for the input. I think y'all have nailed it down. Thanks!
Behring Made Knives Photo Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Ebony and Ivory by W Polidori @ 08/18/19 10:06 PM

So whatyathinkin'? Sounds like a project.....
Jump to new posts Re: CCFT by RamKingJC @ 08/18/19 09:57 PM

The model# is typically not on #14's and #15's
Jump to new posts Re: Best Lures For Fresh And Salt Water by pappy19 @ 08/18/19 09:45 PM

Do you have a favorite color? Pap
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: What's For Dinner? by pappy19 @ 08/18/19 09:43 PM

Eric Check out my steak with rosemary and jalapeno peppers, and that's all it takes. I will say that I use Suzie Q's Seasoning that is an exceptional garlic salt seasoning and I get some picino beans from them too.
Jump to new posts Re: Ebony and Ivory by Chief @ 08/18/19 09:27 PM

Thanks Boss.
Jump to new posts Re: CCFT by Dirty_Water @ 08/18/19 09:20 PM

Looks like a 15 to me...
Jump to new posts Re: CCFT by coachblalock @ 08/18/19 09:11 PM

I think it is a #15. I keep my knives separate from my sheaths and my sheaths are all in a closet that I cannot get to very easily right now. (My Bride is doing some re-arranging upstairs and I have been told that I am off limits to go there.) May
Jump to new posts Re: Ebony and Ivory by W Polidori @ 08/18/19 08:51 PM

Here ya go!
Jump to new posts Re: CCFT by RamKingJC @ 08/18/19 08:43 PM

That's a #15
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Brown Micarta 2-8 on eBay by Wally @ 08/18/19 06:15 PM

Looks polished, probably the wrong sheath, still... https://www.ebay.com/itm/254328708386?
Jump to new posts Re: What's For Dinner? by coachblalock @ 08/18/19 05:37 PM

HaHa! Yep. I can hear them now. Give me a week or so and Iíll do it and Iíll send pics.
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by Salty Cracker @ 08/18/19 05:32 PM

@Sharpi, Amen!, Three of us loaded up and went down there the show before this one. We were expecting to buy and trade some guns private treaty and were shocked at the "county ordinance" signage and rules. Even more shocking was the submiss
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by Salty Cracker @ 08/18/19 05:32 PM

@Sharpi, Amen!, Three of us loaded up and went down there the show before this one. We were expecting to buy and trade some guns private treaty and were shocked at the "county ordinance" signage and rules. Even more shocking was the submiss
Jump to new posts Re: CCFT by Salty Cracker @ 08/18/19 05:16 PM

coachblalock, that sure makes me think mine is a #15. I wonder how common that configuration is on the #15. How is your sheath marked? Sorry for all the elementary questions, I have a lot to learn. Thanks for your help.
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by Sharpi @ 08/18/19 05:11 PM

Sorry I missed you Capt and TK. James filled me in I'm boycotting that show and can't contribute to those that usurp our second amendment rights for their gain Just not fun without the private sellers I'm stayin home with Meg and reading Blade Thank
Jump to new posts Re: Best Lures For Fresh And Salt Water by tomthbomb @ 08/18/19 04:52 PM

Quote:Clear Tiny Torpedo right at daybreak My all-time favorite lure followed by a perch colored Devil's Horse, wood body and made in Shreveport of course.
Jump to new posts Re: What's For Dinner? by Eric @ 08/18/19 04:27 PM

Coach, I caught the animals talking about my lack of knowledge on Jalapeno cooking. My whole Jalapenos experience has always come out of an Old El Paso Jar. Ready to eat. Anybody have any recipes.... please do post some examples of Jalapeno wi
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: What "Caliber" of person are you? by escapement @ 08/18/19 03:48 PM

*Sweet* SCAR Chief. Really nice. My brother has one - fun as heck to shoot. Gary
Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >