Stanback Knives Miles Swelze
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Let's "Park" a build here for once! by Lori @ 04/17/19 11:19 PM

You are too Generous Warren!! I can one up Wally anytime I want too!! Lol! I hope to win with one of my numbers! Warren,I know you wanna win that Thorpe too!!!
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Let's "Park" a build here for once! by W Polidori @ 04/17/19 11:09 PM

I will pass my pic's to you Lori just so can one-up Wally.
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Let's "Park" a build here for once! by Lori @ 04/17/19 11:01 PM

I really hope that the Easter Bunny will somehow pick my number!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Knife Of The Week Model 21 by The Bushman @ 04/17/19 10:53 PM

Thank you Chris and Walker! That Little Game was a generous gift from a hunting guest. Today I am gifting a Little Game to a very good friend of mine; pay it forward. A random act of kindness. By looking at the pictures, I bet y'all know where thi
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting piece from shop sale by W Polidori @ 04/17/19 10:38 PM

Was a given from whenst it came.
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Let's "Park" a build here for once! by W Polidori @ 04/17/19 10:33 PM

Thanks Walker. Pick the lottery ticket.
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Let's "Park" a build here for once! by Shoot870p @ 04/17/19 10:28 PM

What Warren said. Walker
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Let's "Park" a build here for once! by W Polidori @ 04/17/19 10:24 PM

No, do it now while everyone is engaged in the build. Not fair downstream a year from now when all is forgotten. All these folks are bought-in and all numbers are sold out. PICK THE WINNER.
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Let's "Park" a build here for once! by Wally @ 04/17/19 10:13 PM

Not a bad idea Rocky!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting piece from shop sale by Wally @ 04/17/19 10:12 PM

Originally Posted By: crutchtipOriginally Posted By: Peter_KaufmanVery cool, I hope a letter came with it saying all shop made looks like ironwood too Peter I think all you get is a receipt. The shop no longer does "letters". Ahhh...
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting piece from shop sale by crutchtip @ 04/17/19 09:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Peter_KaufmanVery cool, I hope a letter came with it saying all shop made looks like ironwood too Peter I think all you get is a receipt. The shop no longer does "letters".
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting piece from shop sale by W Polidori @ 04/17/19 09:45 PM

Sharpi, Better check those dimensions.
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Let's "Park" a build here for once! by thevalueman @ 04/17/19 09:27 PM

maybe the knife could get made, and then we have the drawing....interesting...the more I think about it...the more I go for waiting.... :-)Rocky
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Fall Hunting 2018 by W Polidori @ 04/17/19 09:10 PM

Tom, Just saw my friend today. He expects to get the mount from the local Taxidermist soon. Apparently word has spread over the southern tier of NY. Lots of people are posting pics from night trailcams and after recovery. I just feel blessed to be a
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: Let's "Park" a build here for once! by W Polidori @ 04/17/19 08:49 PM

So I guess we're done? What's next, drawing?
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: A New Winchester Model 92 by W Polidori @ 04/17/19 08:46 PM

Wish it had a big cowboy loop like you can get on a Marlin. Works better in cold weather with gloves.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting piece from shop sale by Sharpi @ 04/17/19 08:44 PM

Koolest knife? sword in the case 13-10 Gladiator Sharpi
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting piece from shop sale by TAH @ 04/17/19 08:29 PM

First thing that came to my mind was "Battle Blade". That's pretty darn cool.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: "LAST HUNT" BUILD! by pappy19 @ 04/17/19 08:15 PM

I'm up for another $100, random numbers. PayPal sent to Cap. Pap
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: "LAST HUNT" BUILD! by Shoot870p @ 04/17/19 08:10 PM

Let's fill the numbers. Capt, we may have to open it up again for a third bite. I hope others will get in though. Walker
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: A New Winchester Model 92 by Shoot870p @ 04/17/19 08:08 PM

Warren, I agree with you. I like the brass for sure. Walker
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: A New Winchester Model 92 by W Polidori @ 04/17/19 07:39 PM

Always wanted a 45-70 lever. The brass with octagon barrel is sweet.
Behring Made Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Re-Handled Knives by W Polidori @ 04/17/19 07:36 PM

He shorted me the accordian folder
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting piece from shop sale by Peter_Kaufman @ 04/17/19 07:28 PM

Very cool, I hope a letter came with it saying all shop made looks like ironwood too Peter
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: "LAST HUNT" BUILD! by W Polidori @ 04/17/19 07:20 PM

Lots of numbers left everyone. Good opportunity here......
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >