Stanback Knives Randall Knife Collectors Club
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Re: Rick Ward by Duke @ 02/13/19 12:33 PM

Without knowing anything about anything (my usual preference).....Bummer. My only interactions with Rick were in purchasing and talking about Randalls, and, were years ago, pleasant and 100% positive. Best to him.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: "LAST HUNT" BUILD! by Eric @ 02/13/19 12:29 PM

That's a Jaw-Dropping image. 50lbs of meat?
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Pick-N-Chose...U in? by Duke @ 02/13/19 12:27 PM

07 16 21
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Your Matching Pair... by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 02/13/19 12:14 PM

Here's a splendid pair of stilettos as follows: * Stainless blade * Nickel silver double hilt * Forward curved hilts * Nickel silver smooth collars * Red amboyna burl handle * Concaved handle shaping * Heavy, "domed" nickel silver butt caps
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: "LAST HUNT" BUILD! by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 02/13/19 12:08 PM

Just another female that lost her head over me! Capt. Chris
Randall Shop News
Jump to new posts Rick Ward by Dirty_Water @ 02/13/19 12:07 PM

Unfortunately, due to the inability of Rick to perform contractual obligations, sadly; he is no longer an Authorized Randall dealer... We will be using his reserved dates to further our attempts at getting caught up... If you need to contact Rick t
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: "LAST HUNT" BUILD! by coachblalock @ 02/13/19 12:02 PM

#19-4
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: "LAST HUNT" BUILD! by Sharpi @ 02/13/19 11:46 AM

Definitely a 55 show us some game sharpi
Jump to new posts Re: Your Matching Pair... by Sharpi @ 02/13/19 11:43 AM

Wow I want one very nice I'd even contribute to building a wall to get one Sharpi
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: "LAST HUNT" BUILD! by CrazyCajun @ 02/13/19 10:55 AM

Agreed! 5-5
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: "LAST HUNT" BUILD! by Billy Poyner @ 02/13/19 10:16 AM

Model 5-5
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Pick-N-Chose...U in? by Billy Poyner @ 02/13/19 10:11 AM

11-15-25
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts "LAST HUNT" BUILD! by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 02/13/19 09:59 AM

OK hunters, This one's for you! I just got back from a short (considering my time constraints) whitetail deer season in Alabama. Although it was short, it was none-the-less memorable as well. Total bagged: 4 does, 1 sow and a bobcat! Now for this
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Pick-N-Chose...U in? by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 02/13/19 09:39 AM

OK Crew, With all of the "drama" going on of late, I think it will be a good, solid, positive thing to complete this build, choose a winner and get this knife made!...Don't you? I also think that, now that deer season is over, we'll have
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Authenticating by Michael_Mason @ 02/13/19 06:02 AM

Originally Posted By: SharpiDan I feel your pain but know they are knives and as such they are made to be a tool. The seller was willing to part with it for $700 boy I felt like I was the cat that ate the canary I laff every time I use it Nice earl
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Authenticating by Daniel Ross @ 02/13/19 12:44 AM

Originally Posted By: pappy19If anyone has a 60's Model 1 etched with Michael Allen on it, it is fake and I'll buy it from you. Lol. Michael Allen I will keep my eyes out for one. Will keep you posted. DF
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Authenticating by Daniel Ross @ 02/13/19 12:42 AM

Now that is FUNNY. My Hunter is not sharp enough to cut a roast. It just looks pretty. Yikes !!!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Authenticating by pappy19 @ 02/13/19 12:13 AM

If anyone has a 60's Model 1 etched with Michael Allen on it, it is fake and I'll buy it from you. Lol. Michael Allen
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Authenticating by mileswelze @ 02/12/19 11:24 PM

dang, that made me hungry. And laugh. Good story.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Authenticating by Sharpi @ 02/12/19 11:14 PM

Dan I feel your pain but know they are knives and as such they are made to be a tool I got a 3-7 at Gator Cutlery and the seller swore he bought it back from Blade with a tag that said Charlie Wilson US House of Representatives and Navy Seal with a
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Authenticating by mileswelze @ 02/12/19 11:13 PM

Dan, We all get burned at one time or another, it goes with the territory. However, rarely are we raped by a supposed family member. Like Tune and most everyone else... sorry you got the stinky end of the stick on this one.
Jump to new posts Re: Your Matching Pair... by GHD @ 02/12/19 10:32 PM

A pair of US Border Patrol 14's #33,and #115
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Authenticating by tunefink @ 02/12/19 10:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Daniel RossI am now back on the forum. Joe, after seeing what you wrote I am thrilled that I never asked you for anything about the Hunter. I learned a lesson and sometimes lessons come with a price. That is OK. What I have gain
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Authenticating by Daniel Ross @ 02/12/19 09:46 PM

I get it , Joe. Thanks as always, Dan
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Authenticating by crutchtip @ 02/12/19 09:38 PM

Dan, don't misunderstand, I don't mind discussing a knife, but I can't give a binding opinion (good or bad) on one without having it in hand. There was allot of behind the scenes stuff going on, at least for me, and some folks were almost demanding
Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >