Miles Swelze
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Fixed Blade Knife Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Randall inspiration and homage by Shoot870p @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

Awesome!
Jump to new posts Re: Randall inspiration and homage by KENKAN @ Yesterday at 06:07 PM

FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Randall inspiration and homage by Holzinger258 @ Yesterday at 02:53 PM

Nice work!
Jump to new posts Re: Randall inspiration and homage by rodbrown @ Yesterday at 12:58 PM

Gert Great looking knife, especially the handle. Thank you for posting your work.
Jump to new posts Re: Randall inspiration and homage by Gert @ Yesterday at 10:47 AM

The finished knife with its sheath.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Another fakes by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 08:49 AM

I like his ebay name: "Honest Fellow"...ha-ha, Capt. Chris
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Another fakes by desert.snake @ Yesterday at 02:37 AM

Quote:A rose by any other name would smell as sweet but not in this case https://www.ebay.com/itm/325541541953 https://www.ebay.com/itm/325850749462 If a person changes his last name, this does not mean that he ceased to be himself. A few years ago
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Contacting Capt' Stanaback by CrazyCajun @ 04/23/24 06:09 PM

Ahhh... Progress!!!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Two-fer Tuesday! by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 04/23/24 04:36 PM

Happy "2-fer" Tuesday members. Here's #1 & #2 Stanaback Specials in NASA Off-white/greenish G-10. Stay Sharp, Capt. Chris
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Joke of the Day by Windsor @ 04/23/24 04:31 PM

Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Contacting Capt' Stanaback by Windsor @ 04/23/24 04:26 PM

Yup, Verizon has a good history of doing that. Same thing happened when they bought out the company that got the healthcare.gov bid shortly after the ACA was passed.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Contacting Capt' Stanaback by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 04/23/24 03:49 PM

It's not "me"...I have been to the Best Buy Geek Squad for 2 hours...with 3 geeks working on it. It's "ALL" an AOL issue. Ever since Verizon bought them they have gone from a bad provider to the "absolute" worst! I am
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Contacting Capt' Stanaback by Dirty_Water @ 04/23/24 03:11 PM

Lol....
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Contacting Capt' Stanaback by rodbrown @ 04/23/24 01:46 PM

Capt you have more computer problems than any 10 people combined, I know of. I would be going to the range daily, if I had such great scenery at our Club.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Contacting Capt' Stanaback by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 04/23/24 11:32 AM

Well...I don't know what the score is, but I have email...again (sorta'). After days-n-days of "Puter-Visits" to my geek, I have AOL emails on my desktop..."&" on one of my I phones (407) 436-1113..."BUT"...not on my
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Contacting Capt' Stanaback by thevalueman @ 04/23/24 11:16 AM

He probably should upgrade that 286 along with the 14,400 baud modem.... :-)Rocky
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Contacting Capt' Stanaback by 505Gibbs @ 04/23/24 08:21 AM

Scott -
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Contacting Capt' Stanaback by Dirty_Water @ 04/23/24 06:39 AM

I'm sorry Cap's having "Interweb" difficulties again...but on the upside it does present an opportunity to rag on the good ole Cap'n!!! Like the reasons for his "difficulties"...
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: SLABS!!!... by desert.snake @ 04/23/24 04:34 AM

Looks like the slab versions are not very popular, but they are so cool
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Contacting Capt' Stanaback by desert.snake @ 04/23/24 04:32 AM

Computer virus? Thanks for the information, it means he’s ok himself
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: FIRST RANDALL KNIFE/KNIVES. by mic214 @ 04/23/24 12:31 AM

I got my first Randall in the early 1980's. I was a LEO and a newly minted member of the department's Special Weapons and Tactics unit. I had seen Randall's at the Bay Area Knife Collector's Association (BAKCA) shows in Northern California. I orde
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Contacting Capt' Stanaback by CrazyCajun @ 04/22/24 05:47 PM

Hey Gang, Spoke w/the Capt' on my drive home. He has lost "ALL COMPUTER/EMAIL ACCESS! Since last Thursday". Until further notice, you may contact him directly by phone or text at 407-436-1113. Upon resolution, an update will be posted here!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: FIRST RANDALL KNIFE/KNIVES........... by TonyLaPetri @ 04/22/24 04:55 PM

Hey Scott, Thanks!!!! I’m sure there will be some great stories. Some already!! Thanks All, Tony
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: FIRST RANDALL KNIFE/KNIVES........... by jhe8888 @ 04/22/24 04:02 PM

I don't recall exactly when I got this 5-6. It would have been in the early 1990s. Call it 1992, but it could have been plus or minus two years. I don't think Bo Randall was still living when I ordered, but I wish he had been. I have always been a
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: FIRST RANDALL KNIFE/KNIVES........... by Holzinger258 @ 04/22/24 02:55 PM

This is the first one I ever ordered, back in the early 1960's - I remember that I had to pay more than $30 for it, and had to wait nearly a year to get it!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >